Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Working Closely With Jack Garver @ The Lawrenceville Prep School That I Attended From 1969-1972 And Appreciating Very Much The Time The Care The Support And The Belief In Me As An Artist Which I Very Much Appreciated Then And Appreciate Even More Today As I Continue My Art : Cheers, Thanks Jack!





























This was a school art project I did while at the Lawrenceville Prep School for Jack Garver. I really enjoyed my classes with Jack, he was very supportive and really seemed to care and I still appreciate that very much today. Thanks Jack for believing in me and encouraging me. It mattered then and still does tody as I continue my art career, loving it, pretty much every moment. Cheers, TONY 3/25/2015 Happy Wednesday all!




Like · Comment · 






No comments:

Post a Comment